I have a QR code, but wounded, cannot be seen clearly. I want to put the wounded QR code as a background, and draw a new QR code on top of the background.
- Set rows, columns and grid size of the QR code drawing area.
- Browse a image file on local disk, it will show as a background and fit into to canvas with set sizes.
- Use left mouse button to draw dark points and right mouse button to clear dark points.
- Use Hide/Show button to hide or show background after background selected, respectively, also for further scanning.
- Below the drawing area, a textarea is shown to represent the two dimensional data.
- Click Set Data button to apply the data in the textarea to the drawing area if sizes match.